Highlands Community Bank Annual Scholarship
The Highlands Community Bank Annual Scholarship was established by the bank in August 2005 to assist graduating seniors from high schools in the Bank’s service area of Alleghany County, Bath County, or Covington High School who will enroll in a business curriculum at Dabney S. Lancaster Community College.
The applicant must:
- Be a graduate of Alleghany County County, Bath County, or Covington High School with a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Be enrolled in a business curriculum at Dabney S. Lancaster Community College
- The scholarship is granted for one year (2 consecutive semesters)
- The scholarship applies to tuition and books
- The student must maintain a cumulative 2.75 GPA with no grade lower than a "D" at the end of the first semester at DSLCC, or the scholarship will be withdrawn.